In partnership with the incubators of the Idefi-Ecotrophelia network, we will select the most innovative start-ups so as to present you products or services in course of development and design.
Are you a start-up at the stage of product or service development?
Do you wish to have the opportunity to present and test your project during SIAL PARIS 2018?
Sign up on our dedicated platform to try to win your space at our tradeshow: booth within our FUTURE LAB area, pitch on the set of SIAL TV, gain visibility of your project with our 160,000 visitors and 7,200 exhibitors.
The jury will take place on June 29th at the Palais des Papes in Avignon to choose the most innovative companies to participate to Future Lab.
Jury members are:
- President of the jury - Philippe Mauguin (President of INRA)
- Xavier Boidevezi, (VP Digital Factory SEB Group, national secretary of French FoodTech)
- Philippe Goetzmann (Corporate relations director - Auchan)
- Laurent Cousin (R&D director - Sodexo)
- Christian Polge (President of Aurora Invest)
- Anne-Claire Paré (Managing director - Bento)
- Xavier Terlet (Managing Director - XTC)
- Véronique Sestrières (Show director – All4Pack)
- Vasso Papadimitritou (Managing director of Federation of Hellenic Food Industries - Greece)
- Concha Avila (Research and innovation director of FIAB - Spain)
- Thomas van den Boezem (StartLife – Netherlands)
We invite you to join us at FUTURE LAB, new for SIAL PARIS 2018, situated in the passage adjoining Hall 6.
About Idefi-Ecotrophelia: Ecotrophelia aims at promoting entrepreneurship and competitiveness in the European food sector through deploying a network of food excellence and innovation training and organising the national and European food innovation contest: "Les Trophées Étudiants de l’Innovation Alimentaire" ("Student Trophies for Food Innovation"), an ideas incubator for the food industry. ECOTROPHELIA develops a true culture of food innovation in the French and European university and higher education establishment.
About AgroParisTech: AgroParisTech is the Paris Institute of Technology for Life, Food and Environmental Sciences, operating under the auspices of the French Ministries for Agriculture and for Higher Education. A stakeholder in higher education and research, this major benchmark establishment of international standing addresses the key issues of the 21st century: feeding people while sustainably managing land; preserving resources; encouraging innovation; and integrating the bioeconomy.
Contact: [email protected]