Display your Dairy Products to professionals from distribution
An exhaustive array of dairy products is exhibited at SIAL Paris:
- finished products: butter/margarine, cheeses, cream, fresh desserts and eggs, milk, yoghurts
- semi-processed food products and ingredients for industrial use
- products with a quality label and organic foods
One of the largest SIAL Paris sectors!
- 688 exhibitors*
- 87% were international companies*
- 87% of visitors interested in this sector would recommand SIAL Paris*
Is your dairy product innovative? Highlight it thanks to SIAL Innovation
The SIAL Innovation Observatory reveals the show’s innovative offering and analyses consumer trends. Seen by 7 visitors in 10!
- Participating companies highlighted the strategic role of SIAL Innovation to promote their products.
- 53 products dairy products selected in 2016*.
SIAL Innovation Award 2016
SAS Lait6 / EN DIRECT DES ELEVEURS’ UHT semi-skimmed milk (FRA): Milk, a rich source of Omega 3, in a soft 100% recyclable bag. Requires little water for manufacturing the packaging. Milk sold without any intermediary. Cows fed without palm oil.
A few examples of new Dairy Products selected in 2016
- Emirates Industry for camel milk and products / CAMELICIOUS’s White Gold-Cheese Range from Camel Milk (ARE): Camel’s milk cheese. In trays.
- VANDEMOORTELE’s St-Allery Premium Liquid Butter Blend (BEL): Liquid blend of butter and margarine containing less trans fatty acids and cholesterol. It is easy to use, dose and blend.
The following attended SIAL Paris in 2016
2016 exhibiting companies included
Agriform (ITA), Alpro (BEL), Ambrosi (ITA), Savencia (FRA), Castelli France (FRA), Candia (FRA), DMK (DEU), Elle Et Vire Int. (FRA), Emmi (CHE), Eurial Poitouraine (FRA), Fléchard (FRA), FrieslandCampina Cheese (NLD), Fromagerie De Livarot (FRA), Icef Sa / Zanetti (ITA), Inalpi (ITA), Irish Dairy Board (IRL), Isigny Sainte Mère (FRA), Lactalis International (FRA), Laita (FRA), Mifroma (CHE), Regilait (FRA), Rians (FRA), Roerink (NLD), Sodiaal (FRA), Solo Italia (ITA), Triballat Noyal (FRA),…
Who are the buyers who come especially for you at SIAL Paris?
- 92% of visitors in terested in this sector were satisfied*
- 7 out of 10 people who visited this sector as a priority, have decision-making powers when it comes to purchases*
- 84 % of the visitors to this sector believe that SIAL Paris served as a mean of boosting their sales*
*2016 figures - source: Visitor Survey
The following attended SIAL Paris in 2016
Aeon (JAP), Ahold (NLD), Albert Heijn (NLD), Aldi (DEU), Amazon (USA), Auchan (FRA), Biocoop (FRA), Carrefour (FRA), Casino (FRA), Costco (USA), Delhaize (BEL), Edeka (DEU), France agrofruits (FRA), Grand Frais (FRA), Auchan (FRA), La vie claire (FRA), Leclerc (FRA), Lidl International (DEU), Metro (DEU), Naturalia (FRA), Rewe (DEU), Seven Food (JAP), Tesco (GBR), The Kroger (USA), Wal-Mart (USA), Coles (AUS), Woolworths (AUS).
Gain record-breaking visibility and take advantage of SIAL Paris
- More than 50 worldwide promotional agents, covering 80 countries
- 40 international press conferences
- 500,000 invitations cards, 20 mailshot camapaigns and email campaigns segmented according to target (distribution, food services, agro-foods, fresh produce purchasers, wine purchasers, etc.)
- A strong presence on the social networks
- 2, 685 journalists in attendance over the 5 days of the show *
- More than 6,500 mentions in the media (press/radio/TV) both in France and abroad.
- Significant political interest: official delegations, 16 overseas ministers, 70 ambassadors*…
In addition to overall exhibition promotion, take advantage of sector-specific communication thanks to a large-scale media plan.
800 mentions in more than 450 on and off-line media, in 40 countries: EDM (DEL), Die Milchwirtschaft (DEL), Fromaggi & Consumi (ITA), Linéaires (FRA), Rungis Actualités (FRA), LSA (FRA), Molkerei Industrie (DEL), Fine Cheese & Charcuterie (USA), Grocery Headquarters (USA), Retail World (AUT), The Grocer (GBR), Largo Consumo (ITA), Gondola (BEL), Food Magazine (NLD), …
Food Service: Neorestauration (FRA), L’Hôtellerie Restauration (FRA), Catering (BEL), Caternews (ESP), …