Display your ingredients to professionals from distribution
An exhaustive array of semi-processed food products is exhibited at SIAL Paris: Intermediate food products or custom products, semi-processed or semi-finished products not destined for the end consumer but sold in the B2B market for incorporation into finished products.
Ingredients and additives: elements added to the manufacturing recipe of a finished product and derived from agricultural commodities (milk, cereals, edible oils, fruits, etc.) or from chemical sources to develop specific properties for the manufacturing (thickeners, fluidifying agents, preservatives, etc.), taste (flavours, taste enhancers, etc.) and/or nutritional performance (vitamins, minerals, etc.) of the finished product.
Subcontracting solutions: industrial processes (mixing, dosage, drying, atomisation, extrusion, encapsulation, etc.) supplied by one food industry to another in order to develop new products without requiring an initial investment in specific industrial tooling.
- 27 exhibitors*
- 90% were international companies*
- 100% of visitors interested in this sector are satisfied*
- 100% of visitors interested in this sector recommend SIAL Paris*
Is your product innovative? Highlight it thanks to SIAL Innovation
The SIAL Innovation Observatory reveals the show’s innovative offering and analyses consumer trends. Seen by 7 visitors in 10!
- 80% of the participating companies highlighted the strategic role of SIAL Innovation to promote their products
- 37 products from the sector were entered for the 2014 session*
SIAL Innovation Award 2016
- HPE INGREDIENTS’s Helipept (FRA): Powdered snail extract to reduce high blood pressure.
A few examples of new Ingredients selected in 2016
- SEMIX PLUSO’s Sprouted and baked buckwheat flakes (CZE): Organic sprouted buckwheat flakes.
- SCELTA MUSHROOMS / CHAMPI’MER’s Scelta Taste Accelerator (NLD): Mushroombased taste enhancer for reducing the amount of sodium used in formulations by 30%.
The following attended SIAL Paris in 2016
2016 exhibiting companies included
Angel Yeast (CN), Eurovanille (FR), Gold Coast Ingredients (US), Grozette (NL), Materne industries (FR), Marex commodities (FR), Mintec (GB), Olam spice & vegetable ingredients (US), Pakmaya (TR), Sunrise (IN) , Vidya Europe (FR)… Of the 1,070 SIAL 2014 exhibitors taking part in other sectors, the following also have an offer of ingredients:DOHLER (DE), RUDOLF WILD (DE) exhibiting in the Beverages sector, BOESCH BODEN SPIES (DE) exhibiting in the Fruit & Vegetables sector, DAREGAL (FR) exhibiting in the Frozen Foods sector, FRIESLANDCAMPINA (NL), EUROSERUM (FR) , INTERFOOD (NL) present in the Dairy Products sector, CLEMENT FAUGIER (FR) exhibiting in the sweet grocery and bakery product sector…
Who are the buyers who come especially for you at SIAL Paris?
- 91% of visitors who visited this area as a priority are satisfied*
- 7 out of 10 people who visited this sector as a priority, have decision-making powers when it comes to purchases*
- 94% of visitors who visited this area as a priority would recommand SIAL Paris*
*2016 figures - source: 2016 Visitor Survey
The following attended SIAL Paris in 2016
Aeon (JAP), Ahold (NLD), Albert Heijn (NLD), Aldi (DEU), Amazon (USA), Auchan (FRA), Carrefour (FRA), Casino (FRA), Costco (USA), Delhaize (BEL), Edeka (DEU), Leclerc (FRA), Lidl International (DEU), Metro (DEU), Rewe (DEU), Seven Food (JAP), Target (USA), Tesco (GBR), The Kroger (USA), Wal-Mart (USA), Coles (AUS), Woolworths (AUS).
Gain record-breaking visibility and take advantage of SIAL Paris
- More than 50 international promotional agents covering more than 80 countries
- 40 international press conferences
- 500,000 invitation cards sent out, 25 mailshot campaigns and email campaigns segmented
- according to target (distribution, food services, agro-foods, fresh produce purchasers, wine purchasers, etc.)
- Strong presence on the social networks
- 2,685 journalists in attendance over the five days of the show*
- More than 6,500 mentions in the media (press/radio/TV), both in France and abroad
- Significant political interest: official delegations, 16 overseas ministers, 70 ambassadors…
In addition to overall exhibition promotion, take advantage of sector-specific communication thanks to a large-scale media plan.
700 appearances in more than 400 on- and off-line media in France and worldwide (42 countries) including: Ingredienti Alimentari (ITA), Le Manager de l’Alimentaire (FRA), RIA (FRA), Grocery Headquarters (USA), Retail World (AUT), The Grocer (GBR), Largo Consumo (ITA), Gondola (BEL), Food Magazine (NLD),… Food service: Neorestauration (FRA), L’Hôtellerie Restauration (FRA), Caternews (ESP), …