Display your savoury grocery products to professionals from distribution
An exhaustive array of savoury grocery products is exhibited at SIAL Paris: breakfast cereals, broths and soups, capers, coffee and substitutes, condiments, crisps, dry pasta, herbs and spices, maize and by-products, margarine and other edible fats, mustards, pickles, pulses and freeze-dried vegetables, oils, olives, pepper, rice, salt, sauces, semolina and couscous, starch products, teas, vanilla, vinegar, and more.
- More than 2,200 exhibitors*
- 83% were international exhibitors*
- The sector that welcomes the highest number of companies*
Is your product innovative? Highlight it thanks to SIAL Innovation
The SIAL Innovation Observatory reveals the show’s innovative offering and analyses consumer trends. Seen by 7 visitors in 10!
- The participating companies highlighted the strategic role of SIAL Innovation to promote their products.
- 190 savoury grocery products selected in 2016*.
SIAL Innovation Award 2016
- SABAROT’s blend of dried mushrooms presented in a mill (France): Blend of dried mushrooms presented in a mill. Mushrooms hand-sorted.
A few examples of new Savoury Grocery Products selected in 2016
- PROSOURCE INTERNATIONAL, INC./NUCO’s Nuco Vegan Coconut Mayonnaise (PHL): Vegan mayonnaise with coconut oil and avocado. Soya- and canola-free. GMO-free No gluten or dairy products. No trans fatty acids. No preservatives. No eggs.
- DIXIE INTERNATIONAL PX / RHYTHM SUPERFOODS’s Roasted Kale (FRA): Biological snack made up of whole leaves of grilled curly kale. Vegan. Gluten-free.
The following attended SIAL Paris in 2016
2016 exhibiting companies included
Act International (TUN), Andros (FRA), B&S Bosman Global (NLD), Barilla (ITA), Cafes Malongo (FRA), Carte Noire (FRA), Charbonneaux Brabant (FRA), Cho Company (TUN), Conserverie Courtin (FRA), Delverde (ITA), Covinor (FRA), Epicerie Fuchs (FRA), Fazlani (IND), Groupe Benamor (ALG), Instanta (POL), Jamie Oliver (GBR), Lavazza (ITA), Mc Cormick (FRA), Meptico (LBN), Monini (ITA), NGM International BV (NLD), Panzani (FRA), Pasta Zara (ITA), Pietro Coricelli (ITA), Polenghi Group (ITA), Recheio Cash&Carry (PRT), Sacla (ITA), Salins Du Midi (FRA), San Carlo Europe (ITA), Soyyigit Group (TUR), Tipiak (FRA)...
Who are the buyers who come especially for you at SIAL Paris?
- 91% of visitors interested in this sector were satisfied*
- 82% of visitors to this sector believe that SIAL Paris served as a means of boosting their sales
- 7 out of 10 people who visited this sector as a priority, have decision-making powers when it comes to purchases*
*2016 figures - source: 2016 Visitor Survey
The following attended SIAL Paris in 2016
Retail: Aeon (JAP), Ahold (DEU), Albert Heijn (NLD), Aldi (DEU), Amazon (USA), Auchan (FRA), Carrefour (FRA, Casino (FRA), Costco (USA), Delhaize (BEL), Edeka (DEU), Leclerc (FRA), Lidl International (DEU), Metro (DEU), Rewe (DEU), Seven Food (JAP), Tesco (GBR), The Kroger (USA), Wal-Mart (USA), Coles (AUS), Woolworths (AUS).
Food service: Autogrill (ITA), Burger King Corp. (USA), Blue Elephant (BEL), Compass Group (GBR), Elior (FRA), Exki (BEL), Gate Gourmet (CHE), LSG / Sky Chefs (DEU), McDonald’s (USA), Qatar Airways (QAT), Sodexo (FRA), Subway (USA), Yum ! (USA).
Gain record-breaking visibility and take advantage of SIAL Paris
- More than 50 worldwide promotional agents, covering 80 countries
- 40 international press conferences
- 500,000 invitations cards, 20 mailshot camapaigns and email campaigns segmented according to target (distribution, food services, agro-foods, fresh produce purchasers, wine purchasers, etc.)
- A strong presence on the social networks
- 2, 685 journalists in attendance over the 5 days of the show *
- More than 6,500 mentions in the media (press/radio/TV) both in France and abroad.
- Significant political interest: official delegations, 16 overseas ministers, 70 ambassadors*…
In addition to overall exhibition promotion, take advantage of sector-specific communication thanks to a large-scale media plan.
800 mentions in more than 450 on- and off-line media in 40 countries: Agra-alimentation (FRA), LSA (FRA), Linéaires (FRA), Grocery Headquarters (USA), Retail World (AUT), The Grocer (GBR), Largo Consumo (ITA), Gondola (BEL), Food Magazine (NLD),… Food service: Neorestauration (FRA), L’Hôtellerie-Restauration (FRA), Caternews (ESP),…