Display your sweet grocery and bakery products to professionals from distribution
An exhaustive array of sweet products and bakery is exhibited at SIAL Paris: artificial sweeteners, bakery products and pastries/viennoiseries, biscuits, cakes/pâtisseries, chocolates, confectionery, crystallised fruit, fancy and toasted breads, honey and royal jelly, marrons glacés, mousses and desserts, puddings, salted snacks for aperitifs, spreads, sugar, and more.
- 996 exhibitors showcased their ranges of sweet grocery products*
- 90% of whom were international exhibitors*
- 88% of exhibitors in this sector are satisfied*
- 88% of exhibitors interested in this sector would recommand SIAL Paris*
Is your product innovative? Highlight it thanks to SIAL Innovation
The SIAL Innovation Observatory reveals the show’s innovative offering and analyses consumer trends. Seen by 7 out of 10 visitors.
- The participating companies highlighted the strategic role of SIAL Innovation to promote their products.
- 122 sweet grocery products selected in 2016
SIAL Innovation Award 2016
- SOCIEDAD AGRICOLA VIRU’s Quinoa with fruit (PER): Dessert made of quinoa and fruit in individual pots with the spoon incorporated into the lid.
A few examples of new Sweet Grocery and Bakery Products selected in 2016
- SOCCA CHIPS / LES GOURMANDISES NICOISES’ Socca Sweet Sucre® (FRA): Sweet crisps with chickpea flour. Gluten-free.
- KARMALIZE, LLC’s Morning Joe Spread (USA): Almond butter infused with coffee for breakfast. Vegan. Gluten-free. Contains 6% protein and 140 mg of caffeine per portion. 100% natural. 50% of proceeds from sales are donated to charity.
The following attended SIAL Paris in 2016
2016 exhibiting companies included
Biscuiterie De La Pointe Du Raz (FRA), Bip Holland (NLD), Biscuiterie La Mère Poulard (FRA), Biscuiterie Saint Michel (FRA), Brioche Pasquier (FRA), Brousse Vergez (FRA), Cabrioni Biscotti (ITA), Clément Faugier (FRA), Aviateur (NLD), Destrooper Jules Biscuiterie (BEL), Dolfin Spa (ITA), El Pequeno Molino (ESP), Famille Michaud Apiculteur (FRA), Fiorentini Alimentari (ITA), Fizzy Distribution (FRA), Fossier (FRA), Freddi Dolciaria (ITA), Jacquet Brossard (FRA), La Boulangère (FRA), Loc Maria (FRA), Michel & Augustin (FRA), Pidy (FRA), Peeters Produckten Bv Penotti (NLD), Riegelein (FRA), Rigoni di Asiago (ITA), The CheeseCake Factory (NLD), Vicenzi Biscotti (ITA), Vidal Candies (ESP), Vieira de Castro (PRT),
Who are the buyers who come especially for you at SIAL Paris?
- 91% of visitors who visited this area as a priority are satisfied*
- 7 out of 10 people who visited this sector as a priority, have a decision-making powers when it comes to purchases*
* 2016 figures - source: 2016 Visitor Survey
The following attended SIAL PARIS in 2016
Aeon (JAP), Ahold (NLD), Albert Heijn (NLD), Aldi (DEU), Auchan (FRA), Amazon (USA), Carrefour (FRA), Casino (FRA), Costco (USA), Delhaize (BEL), Edeka (DEU), Lidl International (DEU), Leclerc (FRA), Metro (DEU), Rewe (DEU), Seven Food (JAP), Tesco (GBR), The Kroger (USA), Wal-Mart (USA), Coles(AUS), Woolworths (AUS).
Gain record-breaking visibility and take advantage of SIAL Paris
- More than 50 international promotional agents covering more than 80 countries
- 40 international press conferences
- 500,000 invitation cards sent out, 25 mailshot campaigns and email campaigns segmented according to target (distribution, food services, agro-foods, fresh produce purchasers, wine purchasers, etc.)
- Strong presence on the social networks
- 2,685 journalists in attendance over the five days of the show*
- More than 6,500 mentions in the media (press/radio/TV), both in France and abroad
- Significant political interest: official delegations, 16 overseas ministers, 70 ambassadors…
In addition to overall exhibition promotion, take advantage of sector-specific communication thanks to a large-scale media plan.
800 mentions in more than 450 on and off-line media, in 40 countries: Rayon Boissons (FR), Beverage Manager (DE), Drink’N Food (IT), LSA (FR), Largo Consumo (IT), Rundschau Für Den Lebensmittelhandel (DE), Linéaires (FR) Distribucion Actualidad (ES), Market Zoom (GR), Check Out (IE), Supermarket News (NZ), Dunya Gida (TR), The Grocer (GB), Neorestauration (FR), L’Hôtellerie Restauration (FR), Catering (BE), Caternews (ES)...